Tuesday, July 26, 2011

IT'S HERE!

You know that music you hear in movies when something major is revealed? The sound of angels? The rays of wonderfulness music? Well I heard it today as I opened the door after work! My brand new Bernina was sitting on the chair! I opened that puppy up right away and browsed the manual, looked at all the parts, and just marveled at the amazing machine!
Isn't She a Beauty
Isn't she gorgeous? A Bernina B330. Just perfect for me! It does everything I want and more. I can't wait to get started on a big project on it. Of course her home isn't ready yet. I'll get to work on that ASAP, but until then she can just sit on the dinning room table and be admired by everyone!
I did take some time and play with all those fancy stitches. That is something I've never had on a sewing machine before. I thought I'd express my love in stitches!
Saying It In Stitches
It came just in time to bind up that wall quiltie too!
Saving up all that money was totally worth it! Now to change the "sewing machine fund" jar into another fund!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! She is beautiful. Are you going to name her?

Jaclyn Trecartin said...

Ooooooooh. Very nice. Can you program lettering into stitches?

Digital Misfit said...

Congrats! She is a beauty!

AlwaysInspired said...

I'm waiting for her to tell me her name. The Hubby has vetoed a couple of naming suggestions!
Yes, she has a full alphabet and I can program words!

Nichola said...

She's so pretty :)