Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Gift For A Fellow Blogger

I read the amazing KittyKill's blog on a regular basis. In fact she was just the reason I started my own little blog. We swapped and she encouraged me to start blogging. Digital Misfit and I were talking about how much we adore Pam and decided to make her a blog header! Heidi designed it and drew it up for me. I then put it to fabric and stitched it up. I used a ton of different stitches, some pearl like seed beads, and a wonderful vintage flower bead. Heidi will take my picture of it and turn it into a header for Pam and I'll send her the original for framing. If you'd like to see some close ups of the embroidery you can visit my flickr. I can't wait until she starts rocking it on the blog! Enjoy Pam!

4 comments:

Digital Misfit said...

You did such a fab job with the design! I love the glue gun and the sweet pup!
Hugs to you and Pam for always being awesome!

Pretty Things said...

SUCH a wonderful job, and so creative, too!

Unknown said...

You guys are gonna make me cry! I LOVE it SOOOOOO much! It's amazing! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I'm in love!

Nichola said...

So cute! What a great gift :)