Sunday, August 29, 2010

whimsy House


whimsy House
Originally uploaded by AlwaysInspired
I'm done with the whimsy house for the hoop up and send swap! It is my first finished piece! I'm so excited about it since it is my drawing and my stitching. I used lots of different stitches on this. Satin, running, backstitch, french knots, split stitch, long stitch, stem stitch, and wave stitch! Whew! I did the lollipop flowers in a bit of Amy Butler fat quarter I had laying around. I thought they looked great with the color scheme. They are just raw edged circles cut and added with french knot centers. Now on to the next hoop up block!

3 comments:

TheBlakkDuchess said...

This is awesome! =D
I love it, especially the roof & the flowers! ^-^
I can't wait to see the next one. ^-^

Unknown said...

I love it! You are so talented!

Nichola said...

Super cute! I love it all :)