Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Two Feathers Work In Progress2


Two Feathers
Originally uploaded by AlwaysInspired
So I am about blind and crazy, but Two Feathers dress is done! She also has leggings with hand made jingle cones on them. If you'd like to see a pic of those hop on over to flickr. All that is left is her moccasins! I have to bead them as well and Friday is coming fast! I don't think I can do any more beading tonight, but I may have to to get them done. The dress top took about 8 hours total. I barely stopped for breaks. I also think I need to add a little something to her hair. Maybe a couple of feathers to fit with her name! Another update when she is finished!

4 comments:

Barbara/myth maker said...

Awesome costuming!

Zombie Queen said...

Wow!! She looks great! The beading came out well.

AlwaysInspired said...

Thanks. For a simple doll the costume is very elaborate. I have one moccasin to finish up and then she is done!

Priti Lisa said...

You go girl! She is fantastic!
Come up for air every eight hours or so, that's what I do :D
xo