Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Anniversary to Us!


White Gladiola
Originally uploaded by AlwaysInspired
It is our 5th wedding anniversary today! It just so happened this beautiful white gladiola started to bloom yesterday in our front yard, so I cut it and brought it in to enjoy. I carried a group of white glads for my bouquet. Glads are one of my favorite flowers, but don't tell the other flowers that or they might get hurt feelings!
Five wonderful years of marriage and 11 wonderful years of being with my super fantastic husband. What more could I ask for. He's my knight in shining armor and the butt head of my dreams.
Hehehehehe, that last one is an affectionate term, honest!

3 comments:

TheBlakkDuchess said...

Yay!!! Congrats you two! ^-^ Gladiolas are so lovely! I might try to grow some next Spring... Here's wishing you two many, many more years of happiness & bliss. ^-^

Unknown said...

Congrats you two crazy kids! Here's to many years of love.

E. I. Rahe said...

Happy anniversary!