Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Whimsy House


Whimsy House
Originally uploaded by AlwaysInspired
I'm doing the 2nd round of the hoop up and send swap over on flickr. It was so much fun last round I decided to jump on board and get some more gnome themed blocks for my quilt I dream of making someday.
I received my fabric for the first piece and started right away. I drew up a cute little whimsy house just for lethargic lass. This is the first time I've ever stitched something I've drawn myself. It really is lots of fun to bring my line drawing to life. This is a little sneak preview. I hope to work on it some more tonight if I'm not too freakin' tired. I've been working A LOT more than I'm used to working at this time of year. I have tons of things I'd rather be doing, but we can use the money for the kitchen remodel so I won't complain..... to much.

2 comments:

Priti Lisa said...

OOOH, this is fun and fabulous work!
Love it :)
xo

Pretty Things said...

I love it!