Tuesday, October 12, 2010

WIP Sunday: Errrr... Tuesday Edition

Thank you so much for all of the well wishes and get better thoughts. It really means a lot to me. I'm feeling much better now after getting in to see the dentist and having a root canal. Uhg, soft enamel. I'm on my 3rd root canal. What a joy.
Anyway....
On to catching up on WIP Sunday! I decided to share what I have done on my Husbands shirt he requested for our anniversary. Our anniversary was in August, but it took until the week of our anniversary to find just the right shirt to embroider. He had been asking me about embroidering him a shirt for ages. He choose the Thor's Hammer design from Urban Threads. He is of Norwegian decent and has always loved the symbol. I started work on it not that long ago and have been working on it off and on in front of the TV.
Thor's Hammer Shirt
I hope to have it done for him before his Birthday so he can wear it at his party. He is really liking it so far. He also choose the exact red he wanted. Here is a close up of the stitching. I'm just using split stitch in three strands for a nice clean outline.
Thor's Hammer Shirt
Anyway, I'm feeling better and ready to get back to crafting! Yay for dentists!

3 comments:

Digital Misfit said...

It is looking great! Hubs is sure to love it.
Glad you are feeling better - never thought I would ever say this, but I am so jealous of your root canal!

Amy said...

That looks awesome! I'm insanely jealous of your embroidery skills. I need to learn sometime. lol

And toothaches are the WORST since there's just nothing to you can do about them until you see the dentist. Glad you're feeling better though. :)

Nessa the Procrastinator said...

Wow, lucky hubby! :)